quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

hurt


You're everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could've been but still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive and though you break my heart, you're the only one and though there are times when I hate you because I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face and even now, while I hate you, it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day.


4 comentários:

Niqui disse...

Wow. Que profundo e sentido! Força :S

Marta disse...

u know what i think!

Niqui disse...

Quanta mais , melhor :)

Herético disse...

"I dont wanna be without you baby, i don't want a broken heart. Don't wanna take a breath without you baby, i don't wanna play that part."